Applicants apply through the School of Graduate Studies online application system.
• If you are a first-time applicant, click the link to Create an Account to begin your application. You will receive a verification code via email as part of the account creation process. After entering your verification code, you will create a password for your account.
• You may save and return to the application at any point in the process.
• You will be required to enter information for three referees. Your referees will automatically receive a notification email that they have been requested to complete a reference for your application, along with instructions to submit their reference letter via the application system.
• To view the status of your application, including outstanding requirements, please log in to your account to view your applicant status portal.
• You can upload application materials, including unofficial electronic transcripts, letter of intent, resume, and more, through your applicant status portal after submitting your application.
The application fee is currently 125.00 CAD.
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that the required documentation is received by the MFI Graduate Office by the application deadline.