Applicants apply through the online application system at the School of Graduate Studies. Here is a screen shot of how to select this program from the SGS online application system:
The application fee is currently 120.00 CAD.
Late applications may be accepted, at the discretion of the department, but applicants are advised that there may not be any places remaining for applications received after the deadline.
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that the following documentation is received by the Department of Statistical Sciences Graduate Office by the application deadline:
- A letter of intent or personal statement (limited to 500 words explaining their interest in financial insurance and objectives for the program. Applicants should also explain how their background is appropriate AND current resume/CV. PLEASE NOTE: COMBINE THE LETTER OF INTENT AND RESUME/CV AS ONE DOCUMENT AND UPLOAD TO SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS.
- Electronic copies of transcripts are required at the time of application. If you are successful at gaining admissions, only then will we require official copies to be mailed to the department.
- Three letters of recommendation, to be submitted electronically by your referees through the online application system.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English and graduated from a university where the language of instruction and examination was not English, must demonstrate facility in English using one of the official methods as outlined in the Calendar of the School of Graduate Studies. Acceptable tests and required scores are listed here. Department Code: 0982. Official copies of your English proficiency scores. Unofficial copies may be included with your application while waiting for the official ones to arrive.
- Selected applicants may be required to attend an interview