The requirements below are a minimum only. Admission to the Department is on a competitive basis and successful candidates are typically much stronger than these minimum requirements.
- A letter of intent or personal statement (limited to 500 words explaining their interest in financial insurance and objectives for the program. Applicants should also explain how their background is appropriate, AND
- Current resume/CV.
- Electronic copies of transcripts are required at the time of application. If you are successful at gaining admission, only then will we require official copies to be mailed to the department.
- Three letters of recommendation, to be submitted electronically by your referees through the online application system.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English and graduated from a university where the language of instruction and examination was not English, must demonstrate facility in English using one of the official methods as outlined in the Calendar of the School of Graduate Studies.Acceptable tests and required scores are listed here. Department Code: 0982. Official copies of your English proficiency scores. Unofficial copies may be included with your application while waiting for the official ones to arrive.
- Selected applicants will be required to attend an interview